Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Welcome!

I'm so excited to have decided to start selling some of my cakes. For years I've enjoyed the hobby of baking & decorating cakes. During my pregnancy last year, I picked this hobby back up & have enjoyed decorating many cakes over the past year and a half. I'll blog about some of my favorites in the coming days, as well as new ones that are being baked & designed! If you have a special event coming up and need a cake, please contact me for pricing. You can reach me at thefairycakemother1@yahoo.com. Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. Shana is not only an amazing person but an exceptional cook! Her eye for detail and the flavor of her cakes are amazing! Her creative energy roped me in! Her designs are fun and she is so easy to work with! Best of luck to you in your new venture Shana! What an amazingly fun dream coming true!

    ReplyDelete