Friday, December 2, 2011

Cake & Icing Flavors

Upon reviewing my blog today, I realized that I didn't have a list of flavors offered! Please know, that if there is a flavor that you like but it's on the list - let me know & I'll make it for you. I'm always experimenting & coming up with new flavors so don't be afraid to ask!

Cake Flavors:
Vanilla
Chocolate
Triple Chocolate
Lemon
Marble
Butter

Guinness

Cake Icing:
Vanilla Buttercream
Chocolate Buttercream
Almond Buttercream
Coconut Buttercream
Mocha Buttercream
Maple (Real VT) Buttercream
Peppermint Buttercream *Contains Alcohol

Alcohol Free Peppermint Buttercream
Bailey's Irish Cream Buttercream *Contains Alcohol
Strawberry Buttercream
Pina Colada Buttercream *Contains Alcohol
Peanut Butter Buttercream

Cake Fillings:
Any of the icings above in addition to...
Strawberries & Cream (Fresh strawberries with vanilla buttercream)
Blueberries & Cream
Bacon & Maple Cream

Strawberry Buttercream

Cake has Vanilla Buttercream, trim & cupcakes are Mocha Buttercream

My famous Pina Colada Buttercream cupcakes!

No comments:

Post a Comment